Follow Along My affiliate journal

RollerAds

dusk30

Contributor
Hello reader,

Here you can witness my journey (successful??) in pop traffic. So what's given?

Budget:
1) -$100 Propeller Ads
2) -$150 Zeropark (applied for the Second Chance program 🤞). Deposited 200 made 50 back
3) Breakeven on Advertizer after $100 deposit (They threaten to remove your account if you don't meet their CPA goals like WTF I'm paying money for this) - Not very newbie-friendly
4) Deposited $400 on Adsterra. Their working hours perfectly align with my sleeping schedule (WORK FROM HOME ON YOUR OWN TERMS FROM ANYWHERE!11!), so I usually have to wait a day to see my campaigns up or talk to support

So many networks and services are located in the EU... I have to go out of my way just to get some basic helb and/or get sh#t done 😢

Tools:
1) Bemob basic ($50)
2) Mobidea push spy ($89). Pretty useless I find, I tried skimming through the popular stuff but most advertisers cloak their prelanders. I only bought it so I can rip some kickass landers. There are quite a few free push spy tools that one can use for inspiration

Networks:

1) Golden Goose.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!