Your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.

Guide Monetizer's top offers: What's Running Behind the Scenes! MAY 2024

Dolphin

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
In this guide, I will continue to track top monetizers' offers series, you can check the last months here .

This month NG is getting the lead with more than one advertiser, 6 offers from the top offers are from Nigeria

untitled-1-png.51978

Some offers have been checked before in the April-March Top offers, and I will mention them.

1St offer: Cpi-417323-NG "It's running for around 7 weeks so it should be good to track it with spy tools "adplexity and Anstrex"
but Both Anstrex and Adplexity have a hard time tracking monetize offers, "proc.php " now will mislead any search for monetizer "thanks to these guides" :D

I got the main tracking link "90% correctly" of this advertiser so It will make it easier to me to track his offer without depending on the main search term"proc.php"

untitled-2-png.51965

this advertiser is running the same landing page for many countries and its the same as his monetize preview
main-advertiser-png.51966

he is using different monetization Directed to Crypto offers /Mainly with a second landing page for extra monetization like this

other-lps-png.51967

2nd Offer: I have a hard time checking this offer, as it hasn't been

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!