Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Monetizer Smartlink Rejected by Zeropark Due to Malware

caleb

Grand Guru
RevShare
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
442
I was running the Monetizer mainstream smartlink for around a day and all of a sudden my ZeroPark campaign was rejected with the following reason:

--------------------
Your domain has been flagged by Google Safe Browsing, please review your campaign as it was automatically rejected by our system. Threats detected: MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartworld/EndPoint.php, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartplanet/bajar/, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartplanet/bajar/, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartplanet/bajar/, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/redirection/smartworld/automatic/, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartworld/EndPoint.php, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/redirection/smartworld/automatic/, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/apps/smartworld/EndPoint.php, MALWARE: http://acitadelo.com/redirection/smartworld/automatic/
--------------------

How do you guys go about this? Do you just relaunch a new campaign? It would be annoying if it continuously gets flagged by Zeropark.

I am using the mainstream smartlink and not the aggressive smartlink. I don't want to get my Zeropark into problems because of this as I have been using them for quite some time. How to fix this issue? @Monetizer
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top