• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Magic Button LP - PropellerAds + GG πŸš€

Adsterra

rkornmeyer

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:
FunnelFlux
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Download
πŸ’° Offer Payout: .72
πŸ”Countries: India
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: @Nick made the landing page

In reality, I'm just running this offer because @Luke sent out the mail that said he wanted some content.

I'm already running some PA ads, so, I looked through different GEOs on push traffic. IN seemed to be a pretty large pool of traffic:

1702501989427-png.46719

Decent costs and volume:

1702502124281-png.46720

So I went to Golden Goose and found an offer that was a fairly simple download offer for IN, the cpa is .72.

Setup the funnel in FunnelFlow with the flow of PUSH -> Nick magic button -> offer.

The Magic button also has a back button script, with propush.me monetization, hosted on Cloudflare.

1702502266248-png.46721

I am also going to be utilizing @dood 's propeller ads optimizer script
I have used it in the past, and I have had great results with it.

The plan here will be to work on 5x CPA per zone.
So, $3.60 per zone, and if there are no conversions pause

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!