Follow Along Jimmy's 2024 affLIFT Journal and Ask Me Anything Thread

Edu-Money

Jimmy

๐Ÿ‘ ILLUMINATUS ๐Ÿ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
This thread is something I wanted to kick off on 1 January so it would start from the very beginning of the year, but it's been difficult for me to pull the trigger because my life has been pretty crazy for a couple of months since a family emergency last November. As a result, I've been stressed out of my mind and just haven't been able to settle down and get started on anything new.

But even with all the drama in my life lately, I haven't been able to stop thinking about how much I'd really like to try maintaining a diary-type thread this year, so I gave myself an ultimatum last week - to either start this and commit to it before the end of the month, or forget the idea entirely - which has been interesting, because I've still put it off until the very last day of January, but also because I've also been able to get a sense of how much I still want to do it... and here we are!!

After a bit of a struggle to get back up to speed with the basics of setting up tracking and landing pages after getting

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!