Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

It's crazy but I boosted my conversion rate almost 4x by testing the big main image FIRST

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

hzambrana

Super Contributor
Hey all :)

Maybe some of you know this, and maybe some of you don't. But it has taken me years to finally start to see some measureable, consistent profit with push notifications. And I had no idea that I can have the perfect headline, perfect lander, and perfect icon, but that surprisingly that big main image...

I talking this guy (green box):

1719545831714-png.52873

Can be the biggest factor in conversion rate. Just wanted to say, as it's been said many times. Test, test and test again. And every GEO performs a little different.

For some inspiration, here's a campaign I've had running for about 2 days now but look at the conversion rate difference by just trying different big images (also every other factor remained the same, same landing page, same offer, same icon, usually same headline):

1719545922442-png.52874

I'm getting an 11%!! conversion rate when I found the winner versus some that got around 3% and 2 that either got no clicks or no conversions ^^^

Also I found my winner by going on spy.house (free push spy tool), and finding a random creative that was big in 2021 in a different geo, and reused it in my current one

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!