Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

Adsterra
I couldn't stop myself posting again on this thread, what an great motivational idea Luke came up with, learning while earning something pushes further, atleast I find myself taking more interest in learning and sharing what I have learn so far.

I couldn't stop myself posting again on this thread, what an great motivational idea Luke came up with, learning while earning something pushes further, atleast I find myself taking more interest in learning and sharing what I have learn so far.
That’s great to hear!

Today, we had our first member reach the payment threshold for RevShare already πŸŽ‰πŸš€

Super, that's definitely giving me more drive to do more writing in Afflift!

I am very excited to announce our brand new feature here on affLIFT, RevShare.

With RevShare, we are offering a unique opportunity to each member of our community to be paid for using affLIFT!

Get paid for creating threads on affLIFT​

I got this idea from X Ads Revenue Sharing. With that program, I think they are doing a lot of things right. But, they're also doing a few things wrong. I've designed a way for us to do the same thing here on affLIFT, but I believe I've fixed the issues.

By creating content here on affLIFT, you are going to get paid a share of the revenue generated by affLIFT for that content. You're paid for engagement by other paid members here on the forum (don't try sending pop traffic to your thread, it won't work) and you can earn money every single day from that content!

Each morning at around 8am Eastern Time, your stats will update with your earnings from the day before. You can find your stats here:

πŸ‘‰ https://afflift.com/f/account/revshare

Earnings are paid out every Friday via PayPal (add your PayPal to your account here). The minimum threshold to be paid is $10.

I will not be surprised if we have many members who earn more each month than their affLIFT membership costs :)

In fact, I activated earnings yesterday so you might have some already. Go check!

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope this new program encourages lurkers to come out of the shadows and encourages our active members to share more awesome content here on affLIFT πŸ‘

Onward and upward! πŸš€
This is very nice initiative and inspiring as a great method of increasing content value in a clean enviroment ( doing the same on Fbook would be a cheating all day long..). May I ask to implement a "hold" payment function so each one can manage its own threshold?

This is very nice initiative and inspiring as a great method of increasing content value in a clean enviroment ( doing the same on Fbook would be a cheating all day long..). May I ask to implement a "hold" payment function so each one can manage its own threshold?
Great suggestion!
Yes, I will add a payment threshold to your account settings ASAP.

We'll make it better, but for now, you can save your payment threshold here: https://afflift.com/f/account/account-details :)

Make it easy for @dood, Luke. With the kind of hot shit he's been posting, he's gonna hit that max threshold in just a few days :D xD

Can we increase the maximum amount

Make it easy for @dood, Luke. With the kind of hot shit he's been posting, he's gonna hit that max threshold in just a few days :D xD
Normally, I don't think you'd actually need a maximum, but I knew someone was going to $100000000 and then be upset when they never got paid lol