• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Guide How to Set Custom Bids in Bulk for a List of Zone IDs on PropellerAds

Adsterra

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I originally posted this guide in my follow along thread and the community leaders requested me to post it in a different thread so that members can find it easily. I hope you find this guide useful in some way! If you find this guide useful, please drop a vote for me in the contest.

So you're running a smartCPM campaign and you're receiving traffic from a colossal amount of zone IDs. With CPA goal, you don't have to worry about optimizing on a zone ID level as the algorithm does that job for you; but with smartCPM, you have to do all the optimization manually and it gets a little too hectic to set different bids manually for each zone ID.

So, in this tutorial, I'll show how you can set custom bids for a list of zone IDs using the PropellerAds API. So let's get started!

Step 1: Go to the statistics page of your campaign and download the CSV.

78e6c228-aeb4-4ef4-95f0-25605f3c8350-png.43830

Step 2: Now open the sheet and add a new column to calculate your eCPM (how much you're making per 1000 impressions). You can use this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!