How To Build Your Own SMTP Email Server

AdsEmpire

kostas77

Super Contributor
Hey Kostas here...

It's been a while since I posted something here and thought to get back to it with a guide that you may find useful...

In this post/guide I am going to show you exactly, in a step-by-step format, how to build your very own SMTP Email Server.

You are just going to need a domain name, a VPS server and (optionally) an email bulk sender app.

More on that later.

For now…

Why (Even Consider) Using Email​

Very often, I keep hearing a lot of misconceptions floating around the internet marketing scene, when it comes to using email marketing.

Whether for promoting own products or for promoting affiliate offers. Stuff like:

“Email marketing is DEAD!”
“AI is taking over the inbox!”
“Who needs an email list when I have a large social following? Can do SEO? can do -what have you-?”

So I wanted to stop these and let you know in on a little secret…

No matter what you heard…

Email Marketing is STILL alive and well—and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon!

Here’s why…
  • It is estimated that there are 4 BILLION active email users right now (and that number is

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!