• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

How to build assets from your traffic

1win

chervenkov

Grand Guru
Ok, let say you do dating offer in Argentina: a lot of traffic for cheap :)
Sending traffic to a simple prelander if you run push notification from Megapush for example or something more complicated like the "rules" landing in all of his variations of you buy traffic from adult sources.
What I should do when I want to create assets: build my own mail list? Then the user will be angry because he should enter his mail twice, subscribe for push notification or something else?

P.S. Not sure this is the right place for this thread, so @Luke feel free to move it if

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!