Hi ! Its bilel and this is my story with affiliate marketing till now, You'll like it ^^

RollerAds

bboylilbil

Lurker
Hello

As I said before, my name is Bilel, and I'm 18yo, I'm from Algeria so from now on excuse my Humbled English level lol.

So, I started the making money online journey since summer 2016 and I was working hard, the first thing that I discovered was making some pennies from clicking on the ads and fulfilling the captchas haha, after that I discovered CPA marketing, It was love from the first sight hh, but the problem was that I didn't have a single $ to invest in this domain and I knew it requires quite a big budget so I started promoting some offers using Instagram accounts and Massplanner as an automation boot to follow / unfollow / like / comment,.... and there when I went from 0$ in my budget to 140$ :cool::cool:.

I was really happy with the results and I thought that since I did great with Instagram I can do the same with ads with only 140$ (BIG MISTAKE). I tested a lot of campaigns with a lot of traffic sources (MobiCow, Popads, Startapp,..) mostly I was spending only maximum 10$ per campaign lol except for Startapp I won a 50$ coupon and I invested

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!