Follow Along Help Me to SEE Green

Adsterra

samb19

Contributor
This is my third follow along. I want to make this campaign profitable because I am using a converting offer and using small numbers of variables because my offer suggests so.

Affiliate: Mobidea
Traffic: PropellerAds
Tracker: Bemob
Tracker: Anstrex
Landing page: Purelander

I am using a single carrier, Targeting Only Mobile, Android, and only one GEO. My daily budget is $10.
The same product I used yesterday using CPM and I got 3 conversions with the same budget. But as my CPM was too high, I kept it $0.7 which is 3 times from the suggested one. So @Nick suggested it is not ideal to keep CPM so high. So I thought to create a new fresh campaign using CPC model. The product was converting yesterday. So I was confident that it will convert using the CPC model as well.

So, Today I have launched the campaign and got 5 conversions as of now.
a_001-png.12648

If I see the cost wise break up of Zones :

zone-png.12649

Now I want to know how to close this zones means who should be killed? As the offer payout is $0.30 then how long should I wait to kill the zones?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!