Follow Along Growing Instagram Theme Pages

1win

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I wanted to try something new for a while, and with all that AI hype goin' on, I thought: why not grow some Instagram theme pages organically with the help of AI + reposted/repurposed content? First things first: I don't know jack shit about growing social media pages nor have I done any serious video editing before. Heck I don't even know how I'm going to monetize these pages but I reckon they could be a nice little asset once I've grown them to a few thousands (hopefully).

So I went ahead and created a page in a niche I'm personally interested in (not commercial) so that I have the motivation boost to get past the initial phase of seeing little to no traction. That was about 2 weeks ago. And here are the stats so far:

ig-jpg.47231

Don't know why it's saying 90, but I've only posted about 75 reels so far, most of it were reposted from TikTok, YT Shorts and other IG pages. Made a few using AI + Canva, but those didn't really go very well. The most popular reel right now has about 26k views and another one at 17k, but most of 'em

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!