Follow Along From Zero to One and "-roi or +roi": My Journey with Affiliate Marketing (and i Can Do It Too!)

AdsEmpire

ZackZhao

Contributor
Hey there, fellow Afflifters! I'm here to share my epic journey of losing a job and finding myself in the world of online dating. It's been a wild ride, folks, with plenty of ups and downs (and some sideways too). So grab a snack, sit back, and let me regale you with tales of my !

๐Ÿ” Traffic Source:mad:propellerads push
๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Tracking Tool: @Binom
โœ… Monetization Network: @Cpamatica
๐ŸŽฏ Targeted Countries: PL

(y)I lost my job in February. It was a tough blow, but I didn't let it get me down. Instead, I decided to channel my energy into learning about Afflifters. I mean, why not? I had the time , and I was determined to make the most of it!

:sick:I made a lot of mistakes as a newbie, even registering different domain names for different offers. After trying many easy to sign up affiliates, as my budget dwindled, yes I know, it was a mistake that made me lose interest and patience in this industry.

๐Ÿ‘ŠAlthough the road before was full of bumps and valleys, This forced me to learn again. I stumbled upon Afflift, and my world changed forever! I found this awesome community of like-minded individuals

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!