• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

First impressions of Clickadu

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last week, I started testing Clickadu pops. I know many of you are looking for new traffic sources to test so here are my first impressions after spending ~$120.

1582552664418-png.8978

First off, if you run traffic on PropellerAds, you'll recognize the similarities between the two interfaces. I don't know the history behind this. If anyone wants to share it, feel free :)

Clickadu seems to have pretty good volume. I had an account manager reach out to me pretty quickly and we've had a few discussions on Skype already. He sent me a CSV with their daily pop volume and average CPMs so I'll share the top 25 GEOs below.

They have some interesting ad formats that PropellerAds and other traffic sources don't offer, but as usual, my focus has been pops:

1582552907481-png.8979

They also have the SmartCPM and SmartCPA pricing models that PropellerAds has. So far, I have tested both SmartCPM and SmartCPA. I am using SmartCPA to collect data on the ZoneIDs (yes, they're called ZoneIDs just like on PropellerAds) and then creating a whitelist SmartCPM campaign. I am not sure if this is the best strategy since it's been tough on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!