szajka

Super Contributor
Affiliate Network: Fireads
Traffic Source: Evadav
Tracker: Bemob
Offer: Tesco SOI voucher
Offer payout: 0,80-0,90$

Hello guys!
I'm glad I can participate in such a great community. Really, I'm still shocked that in the Internet are so friendly people :)

I've just started my first media buying journey. I choose Fireads, because of unique Polish sweepstakes. Evadav, because I believe in this new(?) push notification provider (I saw a good review on @servandosilva blog). Bemob, because it's free and I'm trying to reduce initial costs. Anyway I have to admit they have very professional and polite staff (Daria told me almost step by step what to do).

I'm running PC push at the moment, but I would like to start mobile too. Should I duplicate the campaign on Evadav or just set existing to be published on PC and mobile?
1565195871578-png.5177

I set CPC to recommended value. What do you think about setting it lower or higher? Should I start from the lowest and then increase? Does the CPC depends on users freshness?
What about subscription period? I set the newest.
I'm not using any prelander, because I think that offer site looks good enogh. Anyway, does prelanders

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!