• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along EvaDav Push CPA + PopAds

RollerAds
This is like spoonfeeding @Luke. You gave out your top performing geo and some of your best performing Evadav template landing pages. I really found this post useful. Thanks a lot for adding value!

Do you know any other affiliate network aside from Evadav that has push subscription as an offer?

Adsterra
For the adult LPs, I was/am targeting the adult categories on PopAds.

@Luke, Your initial offers included an 18+ offer amongst mainstream offers. Was your initial PopAds traffic both mainstream and adult? Is it OK to send mainstream traffic to adult offers or is this frowned upon by the networks? Can you prevent the mainstream traffic from seeing the adult offer in this setup, or would you need to create another campaign for this (directing adult traffic to the adult offer)?

Do you know any other affiliate network aside from Evadav that has push subscription as an offer?
There are a lot you can try. Some are revshare only, but there are a lot of CPA offers as well. Payouts vary widely!

I've tried these (with mixed success):
  • MOBIPIUM,
  • PropellerAds (via Propush.me),
  • Gotzha,
  • Monetizer,
  • Push.House (via Partners.House),
  • Mobidea
For the adult LPs, I was/am targeting the adult categories on PopAds.
@Luke, Your initial offers included an 18+ offer amongst mainstream offers. Was your initial PopAds traffic both mainstream and adult? Is it OK to send mainstream traffic to adult offers or is this frowned upon by the networks? Can you prevent the mainstream traffic from seeing the adult offer in this setup, or would you need to create another campaign for this (directing adult traffic to the adult offer)?
It's important to note that with Evadav all - yes ALL - of their push landing pages redirect to adult offers (with very explicit landing pages) via the trafficback unless you specifically ask your account manager to block adult offers for specific streams. What this means is that even if the push landing page is one of the basic 'play video' templates, once a visitor clicks 'allow' or if they click 'block' enough times, the page will refresh and the visitor will see a backend offer, which could be very adult in nature.

There are a lot you can try. Some are revshare only, but there are a lot of CPA offers as well. Payouts vary widely!

• MOBIPIUM,
  • Gotzha,
  • Monetizer,
  • Mobidea

Thanks for the input. Do you know who's paying a much higher fixed payouts on your list? I am talking about higher payouts than Evadav.

Do you know who's paying a much higher fixed payouts on your list? I am talking about higher payouts than Evadav.
Sure do, but the higher payouts come with lower conversion rate - sometimes MUCH lower - so you have to test.
Gotzha has some great rates for these offers, but the conversion rate is lower than places like Evadav because of the filters, especially for the ones for new users only! Gotzha also has a minimum $1000 account payout threshold, so you might have cash flow issues running these unless you're getting a lot of conversions)

It's important to note that with Evadav all - yes ALL - of their push landing pages redirect to adult offers (with very explicit landing pages) via the trafficback unless you specifically ask your account manager to block adult offers for specific streams. What this means is that even if the push landing page is one of the basic 'play video' templates, once a visitor clicks 'allow' or if they click 'block' enough times, the page will refresh and the visitor will see a backend offer, which could be very adult in nature.

Wow! That's worth knowing, thanks.

So would you say that unless you ask for adult offers to be blocked, it's best to just send adult traffic to the offers?

Surely the industry players must know that this is the case. So wouldn't a traffic company simply decline my campaign unless I had specified adult traffic?

If all push landing pages redirect to adult offers, does this mean the majority of the offers they see while subscribed are adult?

If you were sending traffic to this, would you just send adult traffic or all traffic?

Thanks

would you say that unless you ask for adult offers to be blocked, it's best to just send adult traffic to the offers?
Personally, that's what I've done in the past since I became aware of the adult Landers in the trafficback funnel. I didn't want to risk getting in trouble with any traffic sources. Having said that, lots of people might be promoting without knowing this and I'm not hearing about lots of problems with traffic accounts.
If all push landing pages redirect to adult offers, does this mean the majority of the offers they see while subscribed are adult?
Not necessarily. It depends on whose buying push traffic.

This is like spoonfeeding @Luke. You gave out your top performing geo and some of your best performing Evadav template landing pages. I really found this post useful. Thanks a lot for adding value!

Glad you liked the post! Jimmy gave a great list of other affiliate networks to try ๐Ÿ‘

The push network collecting the subs probably doesn't care, but the traffic source might. PopAds is pretty open to it, but adult LPs will convert better with adult traffic.

Hi, anyone who has experienced a conversion drop to zero in Evadav push subscription offers? In the last 3 hours my conversions are zero but I check that I am getting traffic from PopAds.

Normally, I get 10-30 conversions per hour..

Last edited:
Hi, anyone who has experienced a conversion drop to zero in Evadav push subscription offers? In the last 3 hours my conversions are zero but I check that I am getting traffic from PopAds.View attachment 12771

Normally, I get 10-30 conversions per hour..
Ask your affiliate/account manager. It's possible they paused you on the offer and didn't tell you. I don't know that Evadav does this, but it does happen with other networks sometimes.

Great tp hear, that's solved :) was just to comment "check your statistics page on evadav , and filter in by hourly and check the volume reached your widgets," before I see your comment

Great tp hear, that's solved :) was just to comment "check your statistics page on evadav , and filter in by hourly and check the volume reached your widgets," before I see your comment
So you got hit too with zero conversions when you filter it by hourly? It came back to normal for me, I am now getting 10-30 conversions per hour.

Kindly help me to correct my Evadav Postback URL in Kintura....Is it right or do I need to change of tick or something...
Do I need to write or change in =OPTIONAL or let it be like that.

Kindly help me to correct my Evadav Postback URL in Kintura....Is it right or do I need to change of tick or something...
Do I need to write or change in =OPTIONAL or let it be like that.
it's ok, and working for me, didn't need to change anything

Leave them ,or add some tokens you want to track, on your statistics page on evadav you will find these tokens when you setup offers on Kintura

• MOBIPIUM,
  • Gotzha,
  • Monetizer,
  • Mobidea

Which one was the best in terms of general ROI including long term revenue