• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along DatsPush Follow Along - FBS Indonesia

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am going to be publishing a review of DatsPush on my blog soon so I thought it only made sense to create a follow along campaign. The minimum deposit for DatsPush is $50 and since I already have large balances on both PropellerAds and MegaPush, I decided to just put the minimum on DatsPush.

The first issue I ran into is trying to deposit. Unfortunately, DatsPush is currently only setup for WebMoney and ePayments. I see they have added the ability to add a "Card" to my account so I will have to look into that. Although I ran into this issue, I contacted them via Skype and they gave me a PayPal I could send payment to so I sent my $50 and I'm setup now.

I decided to test the FBS Indonesia offer since I have had a lot of success with that on other push notification traffic sources. Their Bids page shows that $0.0063 is the current minimum CPC bid. That's not too bad. The average on MegaPush right now is $0.012 so this is a good deal if I can get traffic at it.

The second issue I have run

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!