• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Black Friday 2019 Deals!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
AdsEmpire
affLIFT LIFETIME Membership Discount
Get a LIFETIME membership to affLIFT for just $249 (our lowest price!)
Limited to 25 members.
Available until all 25 are purchased or until December 2nd.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Can be purchased on our membership upgrades page.

Other discounts also available ๐Ÿ‘‡

affLIFT discount

Last edited:
I'll offer 10 more people the chance to take my course for 70% off.

[COURSE] Push Notification Ads + Sweepstakes Mastery - $300
Step by step guide on how to get profitable with credit card submit sweepstakes offers and push notification ads. View a list of the content and suggested requirements here.
Limited to 10 members. Available until all 10 are purchased.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Can be purchased on my website.

@Nick Is this a lifetime offer? It says 6 months on the website. Just looking for clarification (and making sure I'm looking at the right thing).:) But I'm in!
I believe Nick's offer is for the entire course. If you're asking about the affLIFT deal, I removed the 6-month membership and for Black Friday I am doing a monthly, yearly, or lifetime option :)

Thanks @Luke. I already have a lifetime membership to AffLift. When @Duke72 said "2nd lifetime claimed" I assumed he was referring to Nick's deal. But the sales page says 6 months.

Also, found this.

Zeropark & Voluum

Hope it's not an affiliate link, but if it is it's not mine. And feel free to remove it.

@Nick Is this a lifetime offer? It says 6 months on the website. Just looking for clarification (and making sure I'm looking at the right thing).:) But I'm in!
Access to the full course content is for 6 months. This should be more than enough time to take full advantage of it. The 6 month access also includes direct access to me via email. You get my email address when you login ;)

Step by step guide on how to get profitable with credit card submit sweepstakes offers and push notification ads. View a list of the content and suggested requirements here.
Hey Nick, Do you also cover promoting soi sweeps on push?

where is the offer code for 70% ?

Black Friday 2019 is almost here so I thought I would make a thread where we can post all the best affiliate marketing related deals!

Affiliate Marketing Deals

Post a reply below with any good deals you find (or if your company is having a promotion) and I will link to it here:

Let the savings begin!

You might wanna include the discount amount also in the bullet list :)

Wow! That's cool (y)
I would also like to announce our Black Friday discount. The promo will be published closer to the Friday.
Don't miss it - join our Telegram-chat. ;)

Hey Nick, Do you also cover promoting soi sweeps on push?

The course content is specifically about credit card submit sweepstakes, however, the very exact same techniques I teach could easily be applied to SOI/DOI sweepstakes as well. With the exception of one part of your funnel (saying enter your email instead of pay $1) they are essentially the exact same.

Email submits would result in more conversions, but generally, overall ROI is lower from my experience. Also, CC submits are easier to get working on push than email submits, but it is possible to become profitable with both.

where is the offer code for 70% ?

There is no offer code for 70% off. $300 is the discounted price that is 70% off full-price :)

Sounds great @Luke!
For affLIFT community we also propose some special offer which will appear soon in PeerClick Official Thread
It will be valid only till Friday!

But what I think it will be the best is to make some challenge between all companies.
Lets make real BLACK FRIDAY! For all of us, for affiliate family!
Hope all you guys provide the best pricing, discount or something else ever.

The course content is specifically about credit card submit sweepstakes, however, the very exact same techniques I teach could easily be applied to SOI/DOI sweepstakes as well. With the exception of one part of your funnel (saying enter your email instead of pay $1) they are essentially the exact same.

Email submits would result in more conversions, but generally, overall ROI is lower from my experience. Also, CC submits are easier to get working on push than email submits, but it is possible to become profitable with both.

There is no offer code for 70% off. $300 is the discounted price that is 70% off full-price :)
Hey @Nick, can you please provide the 70% off discount code?

Status
Not open for further replies.