Binom version comparison

RollerAds

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
My Binom license is coming towards the end, and I have been considering what my next move should be. My initial thought was to upgrade to v2.0, but with the price hike, I was reluctant to jump right in. I did try out the beta of v2.0 for a while (until I accidentally deleted the wrong server!) and found it was very familiar and performed pretty well.

But before I bite the bullet and shell out $1200+, I thought I’d take a closer look at v2.0 and maybe compare it to v1 to see the differences and whether it is worth the extra. While I’m at it, I might as well put what I find out into a post so if anyone else is on the fence about upgrading to v2.0, and they could maybe find some of the answers they seek.

The devs at Binom have been working on v2.0 for quite some time; I remember hearing about it in late 2021. I started asking support about it, but they would just say things like, ‘First prototypes to be expected approximately near the end of this year’ but come the end of the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!