Auto-Optimization Rules for Push Traffic

RollerAds

Medyben

Lurker
Hi there,

While running some push traffic (classic and in-page) on some of the traffic sources in the last few months, I noticed that you can't setup optimization rules based on the performance of the landing page. Example : Block source if clicks > 50 and landing page clicks = 0 / Block source if clicks > 30 and Scroll,% is inferior to 10% (Custom events)

This is something that is available in TheOptimizer in Native as I saw. I'm not sure if there are any tools that can integrate with traffic sources like Evadav, PushGround, ect.. and apply these LP perfromance based rules automatically.

To give you an example, I tried to setup a custom system for myself which is like this :

Step 1 : Setup the rule's algorithms then coded the logic in Python
Step 2 : All the Data is sent to the tracker and then the script connects to the tracker via API (Binom in my case) and retrieve all the data necessary to apply the rules defined in Step1.
Step 3 : Optimize the campaigns based on the output of step2

I run these simple rules on my old campaigns, and found that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!