Account suspended at zeropark due to paypal email not matching login

CrakRevenue

fweikeong

Super Contributor
Hi,

I have been having this zeropark account for a long time, registered under an email that was actively used but the domain is no longer registered by me now (my fault for sure), I have had the whole payment process done without any problem in the past months using this old email address on zeropark and paypal, but feel that since I am getting active in this biz again I should have the paypal email set to an email that is actively in used, so I added this new email in my paypal account and set it to primary.

In zeropark, I have just top up using the old paypal email address login (according to paypal, we can use either email to make payments) since that paypal email address was already confirmed in the past in zeropark's system, but few minutes after the top up, my account got suspended for non-matching paypal email and login email.

My problem is the domain is no longer in possession and retrieving email through the zeropark login email that is tied to the expired domain is not possible, I wonder how can I get this resolved and get

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!