• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along A newbie journey from 0 to 4 digit profits

samb19

Hello Everyone,

After a long wait, I am starting my journey by launching my first follow along. I will start with a gambling verticle after taking @varunkeskar guide. It was a very helpful guide. That guide actually helped me to fasten my process of launching my campaign.

Before starting this I tried POP ads using @Luke s guide. That was also a very good starting point for a newbie like me. But this time I will use the landing page. That's why I am a little bit nervous because I am not at all technical. That's why it took me a bit more time to launch my first campaign. I have decided to break this newbie tag anyhow.

There are many puzzles that I could not able to solve by myself. I think this follow along is the right way to solve that. Setting up a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now