Sell A "Done-4-You" Service: Adult Email

Edu-Money

kostas77

Super Contributor
Hey Kostas here…

Am offering anyone who's interested - in having their very own "Adult Asset Building" setup for Higher EPC's & ROI - that drive Affiliate managers crazy asking where the actual traffic is from and sending messages to people - a chance to copy my Adult Email setup.

This isn't something I would normally do (At this price). But I want to make it an Afflift special. And I know how much of an opportunity this can be for people.

(Plus the Tax man came back with a bit of a vengeance this year 😁)

Email is always in high-demand when it comes to adult dating offers & there's even some epic tricks you can use to guarantee high EPC's, CVR, ROI, & still maintain highest quality leads (a.k.a VIP treatment from AM's).

If you want to see some of the results you can potentially get with a tech setup like the one am offering, you can take a look at this old thread of mine back from when I first started using this setup with adult offers.

The problem is: I can guarantee you'll have a very hard time finding any up to date information, guides,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!