Case Study $10K/DAY | SOUTH EAST ASIA | NUTRA COD | FACEBOOK

Adsterra

Skye

Lurker
HOW TO RUN $10K/DAY BY FACEBOOK?

NUTRA COD IS MY WEAPON

——— Benjamin Yong

sea-population.jpg?fit=1024%2C576&ssl=1

As an affiliate, it has been a really challenging journey on running stuff on FB. With all the unreasonable things happening (increasing CPM in Tier 1 GEOs, daily budget limitation, BM ban…) it is really tough to maintain a healthy ROI, as there are only so many things you can control as an affiliate. Namely, accounts, ads, landing page…
Moreover, if you’re running on FB. There is something else that you gotta take into consideration… The account game… which wasn’t really an issue in the past until recent years. Like it or not, we gotta admit that it has become part of the advertising cost, doesn’t matter if you’re running BH or WH.
Hence, it’s really important for an affiliate to identify and grab on ANY, (yes I mean any), opportunity that can help to increase the ROI on campaigns.
The fundamental of this game is really counting one’s ability to control this: EPC > CPC (eCPM>CPM). In other words, the bigger is the gap between EPC and CPC, the higher room of ROI it is. So today, I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!