• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Guide 🔔 How to add push code to your landing pages hosted on CloudFlare Pages?

RollerAds

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
I’ve noticed that some members are having problems when it comes to adding push code and script to your landing pages that they are hosting on CloudFlare Pages. It was weird to me since I never had any problems with those push scripts.
571-png.50950

So, I’ve decided to write a simple guide that will cover a few popular push platforms so you can see how you can use them on your landing pages and host all that on CloudFlare Pages as explained here:

In this guide, I’ll cover 4 popular push platforms and how to generate new push codes and files and what to do with them.

Local folder

Before we begin, let’s prepare a folder where you’ll keep all your push scripts and landing pages.

On your local computer, create a new folder. For this guide, I’ll call mine cf_pages.

YADBS3NCHHKD_TkhVuCWwCaKyIu-4oodcjDUKu0kT0wkSK6FaThWnmCNhgUYJycw2HDh1CgrnFlgWQVSdUxV8M1ZblyNiMIWt9js6q2vOpJ-6oc1r8Mj06tBAh3fnJ6FuPnXEO1aXxEUNk1hc9bE4Ww

Consider this folder as the root folder of your site. So if you create a folder /lp1/ inside cf_pages, your landing page will be located at www.mysite.com/lp1/ once you upload this to CloudFlare Pages later. For now, you can leave this folder empty.

ProPush

Go

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!