AdPlexity
See the exact ads your competitors are running

Zeydoo does not pay for the hits I get from pop traffic!

RichAds
Last month, I earned around $280 from Zeropark pop traffic. I emailed Zeydoo to ask them to review the traffic quality. They reviewed it and asked me to stop the traffic. I stopped the traffic...

The next day, I earned around $40 again by sending traffic...

In the following days, I made more attempts.

When the payment wasn't made, I sent a message asking why. Their response was:

'Thank you very much for waiting. We've received a clarification that we requested you to stop sending all traffic to smartlink on May 27th and May 28th due to low quality but you continued doing so. Therefore, unfortunately, all earnings will have to be withheld and deducted as per the dedicated team's decision.'

Isn't it their responsibility to block the traffic? I contacted them in good faith and informed them to check the traffic. If they were not going to pay, why do the earnings reflect in the balance?

Am I wrong in this situation? Regardless of the outcome, I will no longer work with Zeydoo...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!