Follow Along ZeroPark Follow Along - Optimize My Way to Success?

Adsterra

noisyboy

Grand Guru
So I had some funds sitting around on ZeroPark, so I decided to set up a couple of campaigns there - one pops & the other a redirect campaign. My goal for this follow along is to make $5/day profit as soon as possible 🤡

Here are the first-day results:

zeroparl-png.41821

I intend to be very aggressive with my optimization but the automatic rule-based optimization system on ZP only allows you to optimize targets with a minimum spend of $0.1 and for visits, I believe it's 1500; and my payout is $0.08 🤡

So I'm gonna have to do a lot of manual optimization every day to get this profitable.. Now if we look at the sources for the Pops campaign, there was an obvious source that needed to be cut.

zeropark-2-png.41822

There are 2738 targets with at least 1 visit and overall I can see about 37k available targets in my exported reported 🤯

Now I'm gonna be cutting any target with $0.04 (50% payout) spend and no conversion. That itself is gonna cost me about $110 if all the targets that I'm currently getting traffic from end up spending at least $0.04.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!