Guide You are not alone - 22 Typical affiliate mistakes 📉🥲

MGID
Update:

DON'T buy a spy tool until you can qualify for the bigger affiliate networks...

Why?

Because I joined Anstrex and they didn't cover the affiliate network I am using Zeydoo.

What good it is to me if I can't spy on the offers I can run?

Zeydoo won't even assign me an AM until I am running big traffic.

So, as a beginner you are shut out of many things until you prove yourself...

Nice! (n)

Zeydoo offers are definitely on Anstrex even if it doesn't allow you to filter for them.

CrakRevenue
Zeydoo offers are definitely on Anstrex even if it doesn't allow you to filter for them.
They are not listed in the network drop down menu.

Why don't they allow the user to filter them?

That's strange, and confusing.

It's hard enough trying to figure all this out without tools making it harder, not easier. 🤷‍♂️

They are not listed in the network drop down menu.

Why don't they allow the user to filter them?

That's strange, and confusing.

It's hard enough trying to figure all this out without tools making it harder, not easier. 🤷‍♂️
It's likely because they have many different tracking domains. Not Anstrex's fault.

OK, but that still doesn't solve my problem.

I wanted to spy on my Zeydoo offer running on Propeller ads in my target GEO to see what types of LPs were working.
You can search by domain name or ketwords liek survey etc. which will show you them, I have used Anstrex many times to look Zeydoo offers

You can search by domain name or ketwords liek survey etc. which will show you them, I have used Anstrex many times to look Zeydoo offers
It's too bad they don't show that in their tutorial videos.

That would have helped a lot.

Example: If you cannot find your affiliate network in our drop down, you can try this, and this.

Last edited:
It's too bad they don't show that in their tutorial videos.

That would have helped a lot.

Example: If you cannot find your affiliate network in our drop down, you can try this, and this.
domains of Affiliate networks, and offers change every a while. so, in my opinion, you shouldn't rely on that. you should do your own research on that. "recent Domain of affiliate network"

check here

I have detailed how to Add Some Affiliate networks to Spytools"adplexity" by searching for specific domains for affiliate networks and anstrex the same
You just need to Know the recent Domains of each Affiliate network..

One of the most advantages of anstrex that they Update there Algorithms frequently and Their data base are Good.
,f anstrex Pops already Tracking them 5 offers. but that doesn't mean that's all zeydo Offers

but anstrex push didn't add it but campaigns are already in their database..

I wanted to spy on my Zeydoo offer running on Propeller ads in my target GEO to see what types of LPs were working.

if it's supported geo I think it will be on anstrex, if you want help in finding it just Send me ..

This is great! Of course, you should never feel ashamed of being a beginner, because we all began from that stage. The most crucial thing is that you learned valuable lessons from your mistakes and became better at what you do!

9. You will launch a campaign with a bid 10-1000x higher than average.
And your budget will disappear in a flash. You either confused CPM for CPV or added a 0 to the right. Take the loss and re-launch.

This one my favourite. I have spend more money on accidental 0's this year then i have on food