Follow Along Wid's simple follow along journey :)

AdsEmpire

Widmaer

Hey what's up guys ! New here and thought the best way to really introduce me, is to start a follow along :D ! I find nothing more motivating than seeing others succeed + it's a great way to keep myself accountable and learn at the same time.

Don't really have a name for the follow along.. but I

ℹ️ Traffic Source: PopAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binum
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: Smartlink
💰 Offer Payout: < 1$
🎯 Current Goal: Learning to optimize, extracting segments from high traffic campaigns, turning reds into greens and... MAKE 1$ dollar a day (not 30$ in one shot.. but rather making 1$ buck a day)
🏆 I believe it will be successful because: I've got my back against the wall.. I've got no other choice :)

Right until this morning my goal was to get a profitable Campaign.. and so far I've achieved to get two profitable campaigns today. These are segments taken from the main campaign.

cleanshot-2024-01-22-at-17-29-38-png.47680

I was hoping these two would have turn into green.. but don't seem likely, I'll probably pause them right away. And from the main campaign, I've identified couple of high traffic, high conversions segment but no matter how I slice them, I'm struggling

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!