Voluum + bing/google ads = ban?

Geozo

acer40m

hey guys, so this topic is a bit tricky.
i have been using clickmagick for quite a while and thinking to move to voluum. But i have seen not just once from various forums or super affiliate said that voluum with PPC like bing/google can be risky because they're using some other logic in tracking which can be considered blackhat from bing/google.

e.g.

and alot of other similar example from other affiliates.

I want to hear from the others is it true or just a bad flame to voluum?

as far as I know, clickmagick is using utm parameter which is google/bing default tracking mechanism so its clean from their perspective and hence limited to 5 utm variables. Now voluum is designed for much more than what clickmagick does, e.g. push ads/ pop under/ native dsp etc therefore it comes with pro and cons and its not natively built in the most "clean" way from bing/google perspective.

i am very eager to move to voluum becox of its automizer function that can auto feed bing/google CPC and conversion which CM cant. but with the risk of banning my vintage PPC account might not worth it

seek your kind sharing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!