Guide Using PHP to display different languages (lander included)

Geozo

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Christmas has come and gone in a flash, but like the past few months for me feels like I blinked in October and suddenly it's January and have very little to show for the past 2 and a bit months!

So I thought I share something I was playing with the other day, originally I wrote this early last year but for the life of me can't find the code so had to rewrite it again but this time I will make a backup plus posting here so be my backups backup :p

I took the lander I shared back in November from my follow along, links to both just in case you missed them

The Goal
The goal was to be able to display different languages from the same lander with minimal editing of the lander and also be able to share the text with new landers when I make them. I have done something similar before using the Nginx map function and HTTP headers to automatically set language but this time I actually wanted to set the language rather than rely on HTTP headers and such as it

Attachments

• PHP-Lang-Class-Lander.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 200
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!