Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way on amazon AWS.

CrakRevenue
hi tyoussef,

thanks for the update video. not sure if asking too much here - to speed up the loading time even further, how do we setup using amazon dns instead of cname redirect? :D

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
hi tyoussef,

thanks for the update video. not sure if asking too much here - to speed up the loading time even further, how do we setup using amazon dns instead of cname redirect? :D

sweet @unlimitedwr.
this is an amazing question, and I have already explained that in the last video.
check it out from here:
I have pasted it in the thread a the end as an update to the thread.

yeah Luke this is one
Exactly what I was lookign for... Will join PL tomorrow.. The biggest thing for me is the landingpage creation, this will save me a ton of time and energy.. $20 is nothing.... a real timesaver... Thanks.. / Tomas

Exactly what I was lookign for... Will join PL tomorrow.. The biggest thing for me is the landingpage creation, this will save me a ton of time and energy.. $20 is nothing.... a real timesaver... Thanks.. / Tomas
perfect thomas.
let me know if you have any problems brother, am always here ready to help so as other members.

Great to hear 🎉

Anyone got a workaround for cleanlinks on AWS?

I can get mydomain.com/lp/index.html working fine.

Can't figure out how to just have mydomain.com
Without the lp and index.html

Anyone got any tips - much appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah, that lead to one thing, that led to another that led to just putting the folder name (/lp) for example in the CloudFront origin path and, hey presto.

Leading / no trailing /

/lp

Yeah, that lead to one thing, that led to another that led to just putting the folder name (/lp) for example in the CloudFront origin path and, hey presto.

Leading / no trailing /

/lp
So it worked? lol

I've already set up a S3 bucket + Cloudfront distribution for US (with domain example-com-usa.xyz). How do I set up another for Asia? Do I need to have a different domain, e.g. example-com-asia.xzy?

I've already set up a S3 bucket + Cloudfront distribution for US (with domain example-com-usa.xyz). How do I set up another for Asia? Do I need to have a different domain, e.g. example-com-asia.xzy?

If you used the cloudfront you don't need to create other bucket in ASIA, because you are already using CDN :).
that's the role of cloudfront.

sweet @unlimitedwr.
this is an amazing question, and I have already explained that in the last video.
check it out from here:
I have pasted it in the thread a the end as an update to the thread.

Hi Tyoussef,
I've been trying to make this work since you first posted it. I've watched the video probably 15 times. I slow it down so that I can translate to English faster. But, you say things like Click here ..... and then you mouse over an object, then quickly mouse over another object or two and I have now idea which one you clicked on. So I try them all to find the screens. This is frustrating. After several months of trying to get this to work, I must give up and move on.

I can get the S3 landing page to work, but there is no way that I can get it to work without the index.html in the url. I have told it to use index.html as the default, but that is not working. I tested the speed and honestly, I can get just as fast by adding a subdomain on to my own domains. Something like camera.mydomain.com. I use CPANEL to upload the index file and I force SSL with .htaccess. My full page lander loads in 432 ms. This is acceptable. This is also much easier than using Amazon S3. I also have flexibility. I can create: camera.mydomain.com/cannon camera.mydomain.com/nikon camera.mydomain.com/minolta etc...

I will be able to download purlander html files as well and easily use them. I'll be testing their speed shortly.

Hi Tyoussef,
I've been trying to make this work since you first posted it. I've watched the video probably 15 times. I slow it down so that I can translate to English faster. But, you say things like Click here ..... and then you mouse over an object, then quickly mouse over another object or two and I have now idea which one you clicked on. So I try them all to find the screens. This is frustrating. After several months of trying to get this to work, I must give up and move on.

I can get the S3 landing page to work, but there is no way that I can get it to work without the index.html in the url. I have told it to use index.html as the default, but that is not working. I tested the speed and honestly, I can get just as fast by adding a subdomain on to my own domains. Something like camera.mydomain.com. I use CPANEL to upload the index file and I force SSL with .htaccess. My full page lander loads in 432 ms. This is acceptable. This is also much easier than using Amazon S3. I also have flexibility. I can create: camera.mydomain.com/cannon camera.mydomain.com/nikon camera.mydomain.com/minolta etc...

I will be able to download purlander html files as well and easily use them. I'll be testing their speed shortly.

@ProMedia, if you are straggling that much just hit me, I will help you in person no problem at all, and we will come back here to post the solution of the problem you where facing.

hit me once you are free.