• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Tracking zone id From Propeller ads & bemob & Peerfly (Need help)

Adsterra

tourassa

Hey guys, i start compaine in 28/02/2019, The first day, i get one conversion that i get it in bemob, propeller ads and peerfly (Normal)
but when i check the compaine in 01/02/2019, I recieve Conversion in peerfly & bemob, but not in propellerads, i check my postback setup, it's correct.
2019-03-02-09-41-panel-bemob-com-png.3317

2019-03-02-09-56-partners-propellerads-com-png.3318

So, now, in @BeMob i have 3 other conversion, In three Zone id that i can't Find in @PropellerAds , like that: (But the first one it's normal)
2019-03-02-09-48-panel-bemob-com-png.3319

i contact Support of propeller ads but, iwait for another answer from the responsible department.
i need this data to optimaze the compaine, i can't work

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!