• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Guide Tracking Campaign Push Revenue on Monetizer (yes, it's possible!)

CrakRevenue
CrakRevenue
Thanks a bunch @dood ! This cleared sooo many questions I had on push landers.

I recently purchased several push landers from @nitin do you think I can just copy paste the script from this lander to those ripped landers and use them successfully?

Thanks a bunch @dood ! This cleared sooo many questions I had on push landers.

I recently purchased several push landers from @nitin do you think I can just copy paste the script from this lander to those ripped landers and use them successfully?

I guess you could :)

Hi @dood as this guide is for collecting push subscribers using landing pages. I am just curious how do you make your landing pages?

Hi @dood as this guide is for collecting push subscribers using landing pages. I am just curious how do you make your landing pages?

I didn't make this one. Luke is using it, so I've decided to use is as an example for this guide.

You can find landing pages like that on AdPlexity or code your own if you know how to.

Edited the original post - replaced the old lander with new one (lander_v2.zip).

This version isn't firing back multiple post-backs for users who already clicked Allow or Deny button.
Hi, dood I followed this instruction carefully and it did not work for me , I am getting error message after clicking allow on the landing page and I use vpn to switch to the location to switch the country, the tracker sim to be working it is reporting visitors,inside monetizer the TAG I am not sure if it is working b/s i am getting clicks from previous campaigns that are closed, I am not sure what I am doing wrong , Please help me figure this out . Thanks

Attachments

• TEST 03.PNG
    TEST 03.PNG
    226.3 KB · Views: 398
  • TEST 04.PNG
    TEST 04.PNG
    127.1 KB · Views: 410
Are you sure you put the correct link for ALLOW action?

The error you are getting might indicate wrong url.

Are you sure you put the correct link for ALLOW action?

The error you are getting might indicate wrong url.
[/QUOTE ]
Dood, I attached the doc for you to see the link , let me know if that is not correct . THX

Attachments

• ERROR 01.PNG
    ERROR 01.PNG
    309.3 KB · Views: 411
Send me a link to your lander in private message so I can take a look.

@dood Thanks for the guide, I able to configure the setup as per the guide, but not able to get a conversion on the tracker, I am using @Kintura, can you please help me out?

Excellent read. Just what I was looking for. I have a question about the URL_SMARTLINK url. Do we need to strip the &cid={clickid} from it? Otherwise, how will that get populated?

Just an update. You need to get the cid using PHP. I am pretty sure you need that to track the click id. I ended up creating a tracker url so I could further track whether they clicked on allow, deny, or it exited to the default offer link.

Excellent read. Just what I was looking for. I have a question about the URL_SMARTLINK url. Do we need to strip the &cid={clickid} from it? Otherwise, how will that get populated?

I haven't tested that, but you can try.

So. I have this weird problem.. In the pm_allowAction function, the postback does not seem to fire all them time. I see more leads in Monetizer as well. When I redirect to the offer after doing the postback, I track that redirect and it is more than the leads posted back. Maybe it is redirecting before the postback is fired?

There might be some differences between your tracker data and monetizer data.

I've also noticed that sometimes I see 100 leads in tracker, and 100 in Monetizer. I guess it has to do with the speed of postback to tracker and delay I've added there.

I suggest you don't waste too much time trying to get that to be 100% accurate.