AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Tracker Domain Flagged

jason.meador

Super Contributor
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
27
Hey! I was switching my domain over from bemob to binom, and within a few hours, the domain got flagged by google.
No traffic was being sent at the time, the last time any traffic was sent to that domain was 3-4 days ago.

On Google Search Console, my tracker domain is flagged for "Deceptive Pages", with no sample URL's - and my landing page domain is not flagged & has no security issues.
On Virustotal, my tracker domain is flagged (4 detections), my /click path is flagged (5 detections), and my binom panel is flagged (4 detections). My landing page domain is flagged with 2 detections, though I'm not sure of what different paths are flagged as I changed them all recently (My landing pages are not from purelander btw)

Just looking for general advice as what to do, should I change out all my domains and server ip's then try to get the domains manually reviewed via GSC? What should I say if I do that (since they ask for what I did to fix the problem)? Should I just cut losses and buy more domains?

Also on a side note, how can I help
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top