• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Tonic + Sweeps (tier 2) - PROFITABLE AFTER 7 DAYS

servandosilva

Community Leader
It's been a while since I made a follow along on PPV traffic.
2 days ago I tested a campaign I've been running on Push without much success (barely profitable) on redirect traffic to see if it could work and it's got promising results from the start.

Geo: tier 2
Offer: 2 sweeps with $2-3 payouts
Mobile traffic

With an initial payout around $2.5, I decided to assign a $20 per day budget and see if I could spend it. Here are the results:

overall-jpg.13586

$36 spent, $22 revenue with -37% ROI.
In my books, this is a campaign worth pursuing and both offers had conversions with similar results.

It's still early to optimize websites or other filters, yet here's a quick look of the websites and the ad spend:

sites-jpg.13587

Only 1 website has spent more than $3 and it had a conversion,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now