Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Step 9 - Setup PopAds Postback in BeMob

RollerAds
Hi @Luke please could you go on how we can see the offer and how to chose the right offer also on pop Ups pop unders and pop Ups the differences so Now i have Lanched my first compaign wich is a very great idea but to be advanced we need principales as well so we can apply them to any futur comaign so i would like in the final step We go over all the steps and exmpalin what you did exactly and further ressources and tutorials so we can lanch more futur succeful comapings for exmple you could have Step One what i did this and this and why and were you can find this @Luke it will be a great idea :)

RollerAds
Hi @Luke please could you go on how we can see the offer and how to chose the right offer also on pop Ups pop unders and pop Ups the differences so Now i have Lanched my first compaign wich is a very great idea but to be advanced we need principales as well so we can apply them to any futur comaign so i would like in the final step We go over all the steps and exmpalin what you did exactly and further ressources and tutorials so we can lanch more futur succeful comapings for exmple you could have Step One what i did this and this and why and were you can find this @Luke it will be a great idea :)
We have threads on how to choose offers. For example:

and I am sure we will add more discussions to the mix. For this course though, please make your posts in the course threads relevant to the actual course so you don't confuse anyone :)

@Luke in this case we did direct linking with a pop smart link i mean can we do native ads with these kind of pushnotifications ? with a lander ?

@Luke in this case we did direct linking with a pop smart link i mean can we do native ads with these kind of pushnotifications ? with a lander ?
As I said, you are going to confuse other members with these questions in this thread because it's not related to the course.

There is no urgency with them for me right now as I would first like to learn the ropes with what we are currently doing before I should look at any other networks. I am just confused why they would send us an Affiliate ID and and Account Manager's info and then no more contact from them.

No worries, I will leave this for later on, thx.

What is your affiliate ID and I will look into the status of your app? After the New Year we had a ton of applications so our team was really behind for a few weeks which might explain the delay.

Ohh, only now seeing this, thank you. I had signed up in December. ID is 441576

I believe this is a great course even if i dont get positive ROI , Ive learned the process of how to start a campaign and track it. I can learn from this and apply to all future campaigns

What is your affiliate ID and I will look into the status of your app? After the New Year we had a ton of applications so our team was really behind for a few weeks which might explain the delay.

Hello I have just pm-ed you, can you check it please?

Oh geez, why is this not working contacting Maxbounty Affiliate Manager, don't know what else to do here and fed up of trying. I can understand waiting for some weeks but this going on 2 months now sighhhhhhhhh.

Which other top network is equal to or might be maybe better than MB which I can try instead please?

I believe this is a great course even if i dont get positive ROI , Ive learned the process of how to start a campaign and track it. I can learn from this and apply to all future campaigns
That's great to hear ๐Ÿ‘

Which other top network is equal to or might be maybe better than MB which I can try instead please?
Take a look through our list of recommended affiliate networks:

Ryan called me, so we got things started. Thank you so very much for all your help with all of this!

I'm curious, do weekends have an impact on how long campaigns take to get approved on PopAds? I presume there might be a longer wait on weekends and holidays?

I'm curious, do weekends have an impact on how long campaigns take to get approved on PopAds? I presume there might be a longer wait on weekends and holidays?

I've not noticed it too much but then my memory is not what it was! ๐Ÿ˜
But in all seriousness in the current climate it entirely possible that they have staff off sick etc. so hang in there.

Was your campaign approved yesterday?