• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Guide Finding Opportunities on Mobidea (and running it on PropellerAds)

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Yesterday, I published a guide for finding opportunities on Monetizer. Today, I want to cover how I do basically the same thing with Mobidea.

mobidea-opportunities-png.6726

It's really simple. Login to your Mobidea account, click on AFFILIATE NETWORK, and then Opportunities.

I run the report for Yesterday because that's the most recent and a lot of times, recent is more relevant. Today, this is what I am seeing for yesterday.

The top red box shows the breakdown I focus on:
  • Country
  • Operator (Carrier)
  • Offer
It appears that affiliates on Mobidea are doing really well with an offer from Kenya with the carrier Safaricom. One offer did almost $1k and the other was around $300. I got approved on both, but decided to setup my campaign for the top offer.

I setup a CPA Goal campaign using PropellerAds pops targeting Mobile, Android, Kenya, Safaricom.

and...

mobidea-profit-png.6727

I'm rolling in green.

You can too. This is about as easy as it gets :D

Good

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!