Try the best quality traffic: WW GEO, 6 ad formats, free base of tested creos, & only personal approach โ€” our goal is you to get the highest profit.

Step 7 - Add our BeMob Postback to MOBIPIUM

RollerAds
Affiliate
I am trying to do this with maxbounty but MB does not have a Pixel's page so I don't know how to complete this step, help please?

I am trying to do this with maxbounty but MB does not have a Pixel's page so I don't know how to complete this step, help please?
You setup the postback on MaxBounty when you are creating your link on the offer page. The tokens on MB are different though.

He just replied with:

a global postback? if you want to email it to me I can get it placed for you.

Can you tell me exactly what I am supposed to email to him please? The "Postback" is confusing for me.

Is the Postback URL showing in propeller's Conversion Tracking page what I am supposed to email to my AM at Maxbounty?

Is the Postback URL showing in propeller's Conversion Tracking page what I am supposed to email to my AM at Maxbounty?
The postback URL that you give to your affiliate network comes from your tracker because you're going to postback your conversions like this:

Affiliate Network > Tracker > Traffic Source (optional)

Click on the green Copy button next to Postback URL:

Ask to see the postback URL they post on your behalf so you know what subid to pass your clickid in ;)

Hey Nick, MB said yesterday it was "placed" [thank you!] but so far no response to the last request above.

Oh he just replied with

The postback is what you sent me. For the click ID, you need to pass that in the &S2 parameter of your MaxBounty link

I am totally confused with this linking stuff to be honest but this even more so. Is there an easy to understand resource anywhere you or anyone can link me to which "easily" explains all of this Postback stuff please?

Nice blog Nick, while the info is very useful and does make things a little clearer for me, some things are still foggy but thank you.

Does one need to fully understand everything about tracking setup in order to be successful with CPA?

Does one need to fully understand everything about tracking setup in order to be successful with CPA?
I suppose you donโ€™t have to understand... but I donโ€™t know why you wouldnโ€™t want to if youโ€™re going to have a business that relies on tracking traffic.

What I am thinking is that this is only the "setup" part. Mastering the actual traffic "stats" is another element which would be essential, not so?

What I am thinking is that this is only the "setup" part. Mastering the actual traffic "stats" is another element which would be essential, not so?
You need to know all parts of the business to be successful in my opinion/experience.

@jimmyvanilla has a great thread on understanding postbacks as well here:

If you only plan to run one offer, on one affiliate network, on one traffic source then you can probably get away with never knowing how to set up another campaign in your life. I hate to be that guy... but you're not going to retire from your first campaign.

I agree with @Luke. You need to know and understand everything if you're going to make it. You don't have to be a complete expert because you can outsource tasks you're not good at, but you need to at least understand it so you can instruct someone else to do it on your behalf. If you don't understand what you're outsourcing you're not going to even know if it was done correctly.

Got it. I guess since my intent is to try to master every detail of CPA marketing that it would apply to this too. I guess I will need to go at it slowly breaking it down into parts instead of trying to understand the entire thing all at once which is most likely what is confusing and frustrating me. Ok guys, I will give a go this week to try to understand everything in Nick's blog and also will look at Jimmy's too.

Funny thing though, I had thought I was the only one who is having a hard time with this but on Friday I had reached out to 2 guys who said they have experience with this and I was willing to pay them to complete that last step and they both refused. That also I think is what might have scared me.

I guess since my intent is to try to master every detail of CPA marketing that it would apply to this too. I guess I will need to go at it slowly breaking it down into parts instead of trying to understand the entire thing all at once which is most likely what is confusing and frustrating me. Ok guys, I will give a go this week to try to understand everything in Nick's blog and also will look at Jimmy's too.
@Hopeful - I can tell how completely sincere you are about your goal to 'master every detail' of this business, but sooner or later you're going to have to start running campaigns and failing, which will cause inevitable confusion and frustration... until it doesn't. There's no way to avoid this and it's the only way to learn to succeed, so regardless of where you think you're at in terms of understanding this business... start running campaigns. They'll almost certainly fail to start out with... and keep failing for a while... until they don't.

You need knowledge + experience to succeed in this business.

Check this out if you want me to explain...

Hi guys, I have run my first campaign AS per instructions, however, I think I may have gone wrong somewhere in particular tracking link between PopAds/BeMob I have clicks/conversions showing in Mobipium but not showing in BeMob bt there is a list of errors could someone please take a look and let me know thanks

Attachments

• mobipium.png
    mobipium.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 48
  • bemoberrorstrafficsource.png
    bemoberrorstrafficsource.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 49
  • bemoberrors.png
    bemoberrors.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 50
  • bemob.png
    bemob.png
    301 KB · Views: 49
  • PostBackPopAds.png
    PostBackPopAds.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 48
Hi guys, I have run my first campaign AS per instructions, however, I think I may have gone wrong somewhere in particular tracking link between PopAds/BeMob I have clicks/conversions showing in Mobipium but not showing in BeMob bt there is a list of errors could someone please take a look and let me know thanks
You need to show your postback URL inside of Mobipium and your offer URL inside of BeMob. Hide the main part of the domain if you want.