MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Step 10 - Analyzing Your PopAds Campaigns using BeMob

RichAds
Super easy to mix up. Lots of terms in affiliate marketing that are new. We actually have a big glossary you might want to check out 👍
Hey @Luke is there a glossary of abbreviations on this site? I already have the glossary of terms bookmarked, but I sometimes get confused with all the different abbreviations.

Affiliate
Thank you Luke, I have created the campaign and waiting for approval.

Its been lots of information, in depth and highly instructive. Once again I say thank you

I don’t know if this is the right place to be posting this but I went over the pop ads beginner course again because I was lost. But I tweaked it a little (used apple instead of Android, safari instead of chrome and so on).
I went to the results in Bemob and couldn’t believe my eyes - I got conversions! My account shows I’m in the green! (Best $0.19 I’ve ever earned!)
BUT - I’m still totally lost - when it comes to analyzing I can see which countries gave me the most conversions but I can’t seem to figure out how to get the report to show the website ID and category ID. I have read over the guide 101 times but I can’t get the results to drill down like that so I can’t analyze it.
I hope that makes sense and I hope someone can help!
I attached screenshots of my results, sorry I had to break them up because I couldn’t zoom out to show the whole chart on my iPad.

BUT - I’m still totally lost - when it comes to analyzing I can see which countries gave me the most conversions but I can’t seem to figure out how to get the report to show the website ID and category ID. I have read over the guide 101 times but I can’t get the results to drill down like that so I can’t analyze it.
Those two options are under Custom in your report.

@Luke So I ran my first campaign and definitely have some good data, but also a couple of questions!

First, @BeMob is showing $10.29 as my cost, but PopAds is only showing $5.27 (not sure where the additional $0.27 came from, because I still have $5 in my account). @MOBIPIUM and @BeMob show the same conversions and revenue, but a lot of click loss.

PopAds:

What would cause this discrepancy? I only saw one person with a similar problem on this step, but it wasn't this large of a difference.
Wouldn't this affect how BeMob calculates my ROI? Should I just divide my costs by 2(roughly)?

Secondly,

I would do: Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Korea. Would I also do Albania because it didn't receive much traffic and still converted? Would I add anymore?

Even though I haven't profited any money, this is the first money I've ever made online! Excited to continue this journey!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.26.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.26.44 PM.png
    653 KB · Views: 4
First, @BeMob is showing $10.29 as my cost, but PopAds is only showing $5.27 (not sure where the additional $0.27 came from, because I still have $5 in my account). @MOBIPIUM and @BeMob show the same conversions and revenue, but a lot of click loss.

PopAds:

What would cause this discrepancy? I only saw one person with a similar problem on this step, but it wasn't this large of a difference.
Wouldn't this affect how BeMob calculates my ROI? Should I just divide my costs by 2(roughly)?
Seems odd that BeMob would be tracking twice the cost. You can manually update your cost in BeMob. There is a guide here:

Update it and once you make your optimizations your spend should be not as quick and hopefully it'll track better with your next $5.

Secondly,

I would do: Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Korea. Would I also do Albania because it didn't receive much traffic and still converted? Would I add anymore?

Even though I haven't profited any money, this is the first money I've ever made online! Excited to continue this journey!
That sounds like a good batch of countries to test 👍

Hi Guys. Just started with my first campaign. Pretty sure I have followed Luke's guide exactly. So I Spent $5 on Pop Ads. This is the result.
My Bemop shows o conversions and cost of $13.24

And this is my Mobipium dashboard showing 72 conversions and revenue. I'm confused. Appreciate any advice. Thanks

DATE PRELP CLICKS OFFER CLICKS CONVERSIONS CR (%) REVENUE (USD) ECPM
TOTALS09.158720,7862%$0,633$0,06912
25/03/202209157720.78630.6330.0691000

Hi Guys. Just started with my first campaign. Pretty sure I have followed Luke's guide exactly. So I Spent $5 on Pop Ads. This is the result.
My Bemop shows o conversions and cost of $13.24

View attachment 25474

And this is my Mobipium dashboard showing 72 conversions and revenue. I'm confused. Appreciate any advice. Thanks

DATE PRELP CLICKS OFFER CLICKS CONVERSIONS CR (%) REVENUE (USD) ECPM
TOTALS09.158720,7862%$0,633$0,06912
25/03/202209157720.78630.6330.0691000
Your postback is not setup properly or the offer URL is not setup properly. Start by making sure you have {clickId} is in your offer link in BeMob. If it is, then take a screenshot of your Pixel page on MOBIPIUM (https://affiliates.mobipium.com/pixel).

Thanks for the reply Luke. I changed the query string parameter from cid to trk (as given by BeMob)
on the Mobipium pixel page. Its tracking fine now.

Hello,
I'm facing issues concerning the cost on my tracking results. I just have spent 5$ on the traffic source but on the tracking software it shows me that I have spent more than that ; 21.983 $. How could I fix it please ?
thank you.

Hello,
I'm facing issues concerning the cost on my tracking results. I just have spent 5$ on the traffic source but on the tracking software it shows me that I have spent more than that ; 21.983 $. How could I fix it please ?
thank you.

View attachment 26508

View attachment 26509
Manually update your cost in BeMob using this guide:

Once you do your optimizations the traffic will come in slower and should prevent this from happening again (as far as THIS much over).

I finished my first test but got no Cost data.. What could have gone wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-14 154155.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-14 154155.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 13
Luke, thanks for reminding me, actually I made a mistake due to the fact that I didn't use the BeMob template for the traffic source, hence it was not populated with tokens. I fixed this but still unsure if I did it correctly
Yeah, that would be the issue. Make sure you update your Campaign URL after you update the link/campaign in BeMob.

Yeah, that would be the issue. Make sure you update your Campaign URL after you update the link/campaign in BeMob.
I did.. I have another issue maybe you can help... In the attached screenshot (Screenshot 2022-05-17 011226.png) of BeMob in chrome browser there are icons that should appear as in the incognito screenshot also attached (Screenshot 2022-05-17 011600.png) which are marked in red.
has this issue ever come up?, i know its a configuration issue. Do you have any idea what can be causing this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-17 011226.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 011226.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2022-05-17 011600.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 011600.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 13
I did.. I have another issue maybe you can help... In the attached screenshot (Screenshot 2022-05-17 011226.png) of BeMob in chrome browser there are icons that should appear as in the incognito screenshot also attached (Screenshot 2022-05-17 011600.png) which are marked in red.
has this issue ever come up?, i know its a configuration issue. Do you have any idea what can be causing this?
Those are two different reports. One is the Home tab 👍

Hello guys,

I would like to share with you my stats for an initial test after spending 5$ and also I definitely screw something up, because Bemob track more than the budget

could you guys suggest me what I have done wrong?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.4 KB · Views: 15