Geozo Native Ads
That's the feedback of our advertiser published on Trustpilot.com. Test and see for yourself! Sign up now

Step 1 - Apply for MOBIPIUM

BIG Conference
RollerAds
Awesome guide! Many many thanks. I have applied and I am waiting for a response to my answers. Hopefully today!

Edit: approved!

Last edited:
I already have a Mobipium account, and a $42 balance. I went through another beginner guide a few months ago. I didn't do too bad after some optimization. All said and done I spent $60 and made the $42 back in conversions. That guide was with Popads too but no tracker. I am thinking that this guide will help me get familiar with that missing element and I'll be able to make this whole thing work.

I already have a Mobipium account, and a $42 balance. I went through another beginner guide a few months ago. I didn't do too bad after some optimization. All said and done I spent $60 and made the $42 back in conversions. That guide was with Popads too but no tracker. I am thinking that this guide will help me get familiar with that missing element and I'll be able to make this whole thing work.
I hope so 👍