MaxConv Tracker
Get a powerful tracker with reasonable price, fast global speed, integrated with fb/tiktok/google/microsoft ads, anti-fraud, google-certified and more

START HERE - Pops Guide - The Beginners Guide to Affiliate Marketing

RichAds
I never think that affiliate marketing is easy and it is also much difficult than I imagine. After seeing many follow along posts and result, I hesitate to start.
Affiliate marketing is hard, but possible :)

Partners.House
Good @Luke I am new to this affiliate marketing and I have decided to take your course for beginners can you use another CPA network that is not MOBIPIUM because so far I have not heard back and if I am approved or not.

Also I would like to follow this course to see if I can generate my first income with the CPA, I have already checked for myself that it is possible to live on adsense, but I am much more interested in affiliate marketing.

Thanks again Luke for everything you share and the time you dedicate to answer new members and forgive me that my English is not so good... I use DeepL for translations.

can you use another CPA network that is not MOBIPIUM
Try signing up as a publisher at Evadav.

You'll find a few follow alongs on the forum from members collecting push subscribers on Evadav (per the pops guide method).

I started one, but I'm not sure why I didn't keep updating it 🤷‍♂️

@Luke had an interesting FA doing something similar:

And his handsome face is on their sign-up page ;)

I am back here after a long period, last time I did not finish this guide, this time I swear I will. 😉

This is not really a question...

just a suggestion.

I think it would be a lot easier for the students, and the teachers of these guide/courses, if the teachers set up a FAQ section.

This way when the same question keeps getting asked, you can post it in the FAQ section, and not have to repeatedly answer the same question.

Plus, it will make it much easier for students to find the answer to common questions.

Win - Win! (y)

Last edited:
This is not really a question...

just a suggestion.

I think it would be a lot easier for the students, and the teachers of these guide/courses, if the teachers set up a FAQ section.

This way when the same question keeps getting asked, you can post it in the FAQ section, and not have to repeatedly answer the same question.

Plus, it will make it much easier for students to find the answer to common questions.

Win - Win! (y)
Great idea. I am planning to clean up the Pops Guide soon and I'll make sure to do this 👍

A simple direct linking campaign that is guaranteed to get you your first conversion.

Are you struggling with setting up and optimizing your first affiliate marketing campaign?
Still haven’t gotten your first conversion?

If you answered YES to either of those questions, this Beginners Guide is just what you are looking for.

In this guide, we will setup, analyze, and optimize a simple low budget campaign that is guaranteed to get you your first conversion.

YOU WILL NOT GET RICH FROM THIS CAMPAIGN.

However, you will learn the tools and strategies needed to make any affiliate marketing campaign profitable.

AND it’s only going to cost you $10.

What is needed:
  • BeMob Tracker Account (FREE)
  • MOBIPIUM Affiliate Account (FREE)
  • PopAds Minimum Deposit / Budget ($10)
Neste guia, mostrarei passo a passo como configurar sua conta MOBIPIUM, como gerar seus links de afiliados, como adicioná-los ao seu rastreador BeMob, como criar seus links de campanha para anunciar no PopAds, como configurar sua campanha PopAds, como dividir o teste de várias ofertas, como analisar os resultados e como otimizar a campanha para obter o melhor ROI possível.

As etapas que usamos neste guia podem ser aplicadas a todas as suas futuras campanhas de afiliados (e devem ser!).

VAMOS DISCUTIR TUDO QUE VOCÊ PRECISA EM DETALHES!

Vamos começar.

Primeiro passo : Passo 1 - Inscreva-se para MOBIPIUM
Legal, muito legal.

A simple direct linking campaign that is guaranteed to get you your first conversion.

Are you struggling with setting up and optimizing your first affiliate marketing campaign?

If you answered YES to either of those questions, this Beginners Guide is just what you are looking for.

In this guide, we will setup, analyze, and optimize a simple low budget campaign that is guaranteed to get you your first conversion.

However, you will learn the tools and strategies needed to make any affiliate marketing campaign profitable.

What is needed:
In this guide, I will show you step-by-step how to setup your MOBIPIUM account, how to generate your affiliate links, how to add them to your BeMob tracker, how to create your campaign links to advertise on PopAds, how to setup your PopAds campaign, how to split test multiple offers, how to analyze the results, and how to optimize the campaign to get the best ROI possible.

The steps we use in this guide can be applied you all your future affiliate campaigns (and should be!).

WE WILL DISCUSS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN DETAIL!

Let’s get started.

First step: Step 1 - Apply for MOBIPIUM
@Luke is this still a good guide / recommendation for 2023? OR is there something better for a newbie to start with?

Hi friends,

Starting again this dream. This is the second time I'm taking this introductory course, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to put my dream and desire to excel in this industry (which I like so much) on hold and be able to generate enough money to provide a better life for my family.

The idea is to take all three (beginner, intermediate and advanced) courses along with one or three follow-alongs. I hope to be able to count on your help and be of assistance to those who come after me.

I am excited to be starting this dream once again and putting my passion into this industry. I am grateful for this opportunity and eager to learn and grow.

Let's do this!

Hi friends,

Starting again this dream. This is the second time I'm taking this introductory course, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to put my dream and desire to excel in this industry (which I like so much) on hold and be able to generate enough money to provide a better life for my family.

The idea is to take all three (beginner, intermediate and advanced) courses along with one or three follow-alongs. I hope to be able to count on your help and be of assistance to those who come after me.

I am excited to be starting this dream once again and putting my passion into this industry. I am grateful for this opportunity and eager to learn and grow.

Let's do this!
Sounds good!

Hello everyone!
I'm new here at affLIFT and very excited to begin and try this new world.
Wanted to ask if this guide is still up to date since it has some years since it was created.
Cheers!

Manuel.

Hello everyone!
I'm new here at affLIFT and very excited to begin and try this new world.
Wanted to ask if this guide is still up to date since it has some years since it was created.
Cheers!

Manuel.
As a learning exercise, I think this guide is still very relevant :)

Hello everyone...

I'm embarking on my affiliate marketing journey by enrolling in the beginner course. Grateful to @Luke for creating a course that's beginner-friendly and easy to follow.

What is needed:
In this guide, I will show you step-by-step how to setup your MOBIPIUM account, how to generate your affiliate links, how to add them to your BeMob tracker, how to create your campaign links to advertise on PopAds, how to setup your PopAds campaign, how to split test multiple offers, how to analyze the results, and how to optimize the campaign to get the best ROI possible.

The steps we use in this guide can be applied you all your future affiliate campaigns (and should be!).

WE WILL DISCUSS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN DETAIL!

Let’s get started.

First step: Step 1 - Apply for MOBIPIUM
Great and learnful post