Search and Embed 1 Billion+ E-commerce Affiliate Offers. Simplify Workflow and Maximize Revenues.

Guide Setting up RollerAds and ProPush to use the same variables

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have had a few people reach out to me about how to setup RollerAds and ProPush to use the same variables on their landing pages so I thought I would create a quick guide on how to do that.

I have found doing this beneficial because I just duplicate my landing page code, switch the JavaScript I want to use (either RollerAds or ProPush), and then duplicate the landing page in my tracker.

It's actually very simple. I am going to assume on ProPush you are using the clickid and source query strings I recommend in this guide:

By default, RollerAds uses click_id and source_id:

1717775303285-png.52255

This is not a problem and can be easily fixed by manually changing those two variables/constants:

JavaScript:
const clickID = url.searchParams.get("clickid");
const  sourceID = url.searchParams.get("source");

It's a small adjustment but can save you some headaches. This also makes Push2Tracker slightly easier to use :)

Speaking of which, since I have gotten quite a few questions about that lately, I will make a guide giving more examples on how to properly set it up next week (y)

Feel free to reply or PM me if you have any issues ๐Ÿš€

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!