Guide Setting up a Landing Page on BeMob

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Setting up a landing page on BeMob is pretty easy. Here is a quick outline. Both @BeMob and I are here to help.

This guide is assuming:
  1. You've already created your landing page
  2. You're only going to use 1 offer on it
  3. Your traffic source is already setup in BeMob
  4. The affiliate offer you want to promote is already setup in BeMob
Here's how I've done it:
  1. Click on Landings
    1. Click on New
      1. Enter the landing page Name
      2. Enter the landing page URL
      3. Optional: you can append the Available tokens to your link if you want, but it's not required
      4. Click Save
  2. Click on Campaigns
    1. Click on New
      1. Add your campaign Name
      2. Select your Traffic source
      3. Choose Built in-flow
        1. Select your landing page under LANDINGS
        2. Select the affiliate offer you want to use under OFFERS
        3. Click Save
  3. Update your landing page code
    1. Copy your landing pixel under your Campaign Links
    2. Paste your landing pixel onto the bottom of your landing page code (right above </body>
    3. Add the Click URL to every call to action on your landing page
  4. Use the Campaign test URL to make sure your landing page is loading fine and your call-to-action button/links go to your affiliate link
  5. Copy/Paste your Campaign URL into your traffic source
You're all set! BeMob will now track your impressions (landing page views) and clicks (actual clicks to your affiliate link).

Let me know if you have any questions.

CREATE CAMPAIGN

CAMPAIGN LINKS

NOT USING BEMOB YET? Sign up and use the promo code AFFLIFT50 to get a free $50 credit :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 4.22.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 4.22.05 PM.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 901
kaminari
Thanks Luke,
I'll be using this in the next couple of days!
Cheers mate!

Hey @Luke , installing the landing page pixel is not necessary if you use the campaign url right?

Hi Luke,

I am trying to test a landing page setup next and following your tutorial here .. got a few questions:

(2) For the click url that we put in all the landing pages CTA buttons .. it is the Peerfly affiliate link?

eg. http://trkur3.com/367446/35228?s1={clickid}

(2) For the campaign url that we put into the traffic source link, it's the Bemob campaign url?

eg. https://b4fss.bemobtrk.com/go/8a271a21-953d-47ec-bb3a-bb2053e529b5?cpc=[cpc]&clickid={clickid}&sourceid=[sourceid]&match=[match]&carrier=[carrier]&mob_pf=[mob_pf]&country=[country]&browser=[browser]&os=[os]&device=[device]

Is this correct?

thanks,

Daniel

(2) For the click url that we put in all the landing pages CTA buttons .. it is the Peerfly affiliate link?

eg. http://trkur3.com/367446/35228?s1={clickid}
No, the Click URL is the Click URL from your campaign links (shown above under CAMPAIGN LINKS).

(2) For the campaign url that we put into the traffic source link, it's the Bemob campaign url?

eg. https://b4fss.bemobtrk.com/go/8a271a21-953d-47ec-bb3a-bb2053e529b5?cpc=[cpc]&clickid={clickid}&sourceid=[sourceid]&match=[match]&carrier=[carrier]&mob_pf=[mob_pf]&country=[country]&browser=[browser]&os=[os]&device=[device]

Is this correct?
Yes

Hi Luke or other helpful friends,

(Q1) When I set up a landing page in Bemob, can I use it for different traffic sources or do I have to set up different landing pages for different traffic sources?

I mean .. we have to copy the tracking pixel and the click url into our landing pages. Is it correct to say that the tracking pixel and click url is the same for the same campaigns though with different traffic sources and I do not have to create separate landing pages?

(Q2) After I copy the campaign url into Propeller Ads, Propeller Ads give me a message that the Bemob campaign url does not have any 'clickid' although it is there, do I just ignore the Propeller Ads message?

thanks all,

Daniel

Hey Luke,

2. Paste your landing pixel onto the bottom of your landing page code (right above </body>
Is this part mandatory? I thought that the tracker takes the info when the user preforms the CTA, e.g. clicking on the button?
Can you give more information about what the pixel does?
I guess it's the same as the FB pixel or?

Hey Luke,

Is this part mandatory? I thought that the tracker takes the info when the user preforms the CTA, e.g. clicking on the button?
Can you give more information about what the pixel does?
I guess it's the same as the FB pixel or?
The pixel makes it so you can track your campaign without using the Campaign URL (less redirects). They have more info on it here: https://help.bemob.com/docs/landing-page-pixel-lp-pixel

I am using @BeMob now for my tracker and I do like it. I was looking for a new tracker after CPVLab (the original one) went down late last year. Once I get better with the tracker I am going to try out the Sixth Sence feature. Has anyone used that feature with them yet?

Once I get better with the tracker I am going to try out the Sixth Sence feature. Has anyone used that feature with them yet?
I messed around with it last year. Kind of cool. It's definitely the right idea as far as making it easier to analyze/optimize campaigns.

I am using @BeMob now for my tracker and I do like it. I was looking for a new tracker after CPVLab (the original one) went down late last year. Once I get better with the tracker I am going to try out the Sixth Sence feature. Has anyone used that feature with them yet?

Sorry for the delayed answer.
The Sixth Sense report is generated automatically every day. It provides the data on 2000 combinations of parameters basing on CTR, profit and ROI.
It is great to see how it works on significant traffic volumes. But actually we are preparing some cool auto optimization features in our new version of platform :)

Setting up a landing page on BeMob is pretty easy. Here is a quick outline. Both @BeMob and I are here to help.

This guide is assuming:
  1. You've already created your landing page
  2. You're only going to use 1 offer on it
  3. Your traffic source is already setup in BeMob
  4. The affiliate offer you want to promote is already setup in BeMob
Here's how I've done it:
  1. Click on Landings
    1. Click on New
      1. Enter the landing page Name
      2. Enter the landing page URL
      3. Optional: you can append the Available tokens to your link if you want, but it's not required
      4. Click Save
  2. Click on Campaigns
    1. Click on New
      1. Add your campaign Name
      2. Select your Traffic source
      3. Choose Built in-flow
        1. Select your landing page under LANDINGS
        2. Select the affiliate offer you want to use under OFFERS
        3. Click Save
  3. Update your landing page code
    3. Add the Click URL to every call to action on your landing page
  4. Use the Campaign test URL to make sure your landing page is loading fine and your call-to-action button/links go to your affiliate link
  5. Copy/Paste your Campaign URL into your traffic source
You're all set! BeMob will now track your impressions (landing page views) and clicks (actual clicks to your affiliate link).

Let me know if you have any questions.

CREATE CAMPAIGN

View attachment 1281

CAMPAIGN LINKS

View attachment 1282

NOT USING BEMOB YET? Sign up and use the promo code AFFLIFT50 to get a free $50 credit :)

What is the Campaign Redirect JS Script?

Also, if I have setup multiple offers in the built in flow, I only need to use multi offer click URL instead of click URL? That is the only change for multi-offer landing page, right?

What is the Campaign Redirect JS Script?
@BeMob would be better to answer that. I haven't used it.

Also, if I have setup multiple offers in the built in flow, I only need to use multi offer click URL instead of click URL? That is the only change for multi-offer landing page, right?
You only need to use the multi-offer URL if you are putting multiple offers on the landing page. If you are just using 1 offer and split testing it, you only need to use the regular click URL on the landing page.