Scaling with CPA Goal on PropellerAds?

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This seems a bit odd because it's probably the opposite of what most people would do, but I am attempting to scale a profitable campaign on PropellerAds by duplicating my SmartCPM campaign as a CPA Goal campaign.

1575908269871-png.7234

So far, the results are interesting. The CPA Goal immediately started spending way more than my SmartCPM campaign. The SmartCPM campaign has been running for over a week and has a consistent positive ROI. It's being automatically optimized by my in-house optimizer.

The conversion rate is consistent for both, but with the higher CPV, the traffic is more expensive with the CPA Goal.

I am thinking about increase my current SmartCPM bid to see if I can get as much traffic as I'm seeing from the CPA Goal campaign.

Anyway, just thought I would share this. I'll keep you updated on how the CPA Goal performance goes over the next few days

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!