• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth πŸͺ 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Follow Along (Re)start my affiliate adventure

Edu-Money

S14B23

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads - pops
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Adsterra CPA
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Push collection
πŸ’° Offer Payout: 0.024 to 0.456
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: No idea if this campaign will be successful πŸ€” . But the main goal is to get started again with AF. Did some 2 years ago (PropellerAds and Push) but stopped because of lack of time (mainly doing FB ads and G ads as a freelancer) .
So if I manage to get into 'the flow' without losing a lot of money, that allready a success for me.
πŸ™:unsure: I am unsure about: tracking, not the most technical person. Did manage to get the tracking up and running las time (Voluum), so i'll manage eventually.

So the first steps for me will be the tracking
I still have a Propeller account with a whopping $ 2.87 on it, so will add some extra cash.
I got an Adsterra account and applied for an offer.
Got a free bemob account.

The reason I went for this set-up: seemed quality companies/partners and really want to start small / cheap + working with direct linking does make it a bit less complicated. I know I will have to go for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!