Questions about Advertizer CPA Campaigns

Geozo

Hao

Super Contributor
I read the @jimmyvanilla thread about Advertizer CPA Campaigns a few months ago, I think it’s too suitable for someone like me who has almost no budget. So I signed up as an advertiser of Advertizer and started testing CPA Campaigns.

I got the top offer list from my affiliate network. After filtering by advertiser tools insights, I excluded some very competitive geo (I think that the competition is very big means red and almost two-thirds of yellow. I don't know Is it correct?) or the volume in the past 24 hours is less than 10K, and then I found that there were only a few offers left, so I started to test them.

After selecting the offer, I will go to the monetizer insights snapshot to check the most suitable OS, browser, and language in the geo I chose. Then fill in these data into the Advertizer CPA Campaigns settings, the bid is set to 80% of the offer payout. start the test after everything is set.

I tested some offers, some were suspended by the system, and some were still running, but they have the same problem, that is, the traffic and leads they get every

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!