• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Question about dropping traffic and quality in PropellerAds

Dungx

Super Contributor
So on Monday I created a CPA campaign with 65% payout of the offer in PropllerAds to test some offers. On the first day it was so good with 60% ROI, and I thought I had to scale fast before too late.
1649412161389-png.25799

So on the next day I Iaunched 2 more campaign with one higher (80%) and one lower (50%) with more specific targeting to see the differences and maybe more profit :p But this happened
1649412171121-png.25800

No more conversion :’( the 18 conversions is right before I started these 2 campaigns.
1649412176550-png.25801

And after 3 days, I decided to stop all 3 and move on. The question is: Have you guys ever faced this issue and how to deal with it? I used to face this before but I don’t know who to ask :p

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!