• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Question about dropping traffic and quality in PropellerAds

Geozo

Dungx

Super Contributor
So on Monday I created a CPA campaign with 65% payout of the offer in PropllerAds to test some offers. On the first day it was so good with 60% ROI, and I thought I had to scale fast before too late.
1649412161389-png.25799

So on the next day I Iaunched 2 more campaign with one higher (80%) and one lower (50%) with more specific targeting to see the differences and maybe more profit :p But this happened
1649412171121-png.25800

No more conversion :’( the 18 conversions is right before I started these 2 campaigns.
1649412176550-png.25801

And after 3 days, I decided to stop all 3 and move on. The question is: Have you guys ever faced this issue and how to deal with it? I used to face this before but I don’t know who to ask :p

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!